Looking for access to Discover Magazine's Vital Signs articles? This purpose of this guide is to walk you through the steps of accessing this resource. Vital Signs are articles about medical mysteries featured by doctors in the medical field.
Photo from DiscoverMagazine.com
You can access Vital Signs articles through the Academic Search Complete Database.
1. Access Academic Search Complete database by clicking here.
2. Use the following limiters to search Discover magazine for Vital Signs.
3. You can add additional search terms in the third box at the top of the screen.
4. Use limiters on the side to narrow by date, scholarly, and full text.
5. Select the title of an article to review the record and read the article.
The library has print holdings of Discover Magazine. Most issues have one "vital signs" article per month. Ask the circulation desk for help locating the periodical.
For more help with researching this serial, please contact Arwen Meador at Arwen.Meador@lonestar.edu.